Adults at PPC are invited to a wide variety of events and studies to help them engage with the Lord and with each other. From concerts and Vespers services to picnics, pancake breakfasts, and days of service, you will always have an opportunity to both worship and belong. The following is a list of fellowship groups that meet regularly.
Summer Women’s Tuesday Morning Bible Study
– Tuesdays each summer from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at PPC
Women’s Tuesday Morning Bible Study
– Tuesdays during the school year from 9:00 – 11:30 a.m. in Churchill Hall
– Free childcare. Light refreshments. All are welcome!
– Questions? Call Charlotte Fitzpatrick at firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday Evening Women’s Bible Study
– 2nd and 4th Mondays
– Streeter Lounge at 7:00 p.m.
– Bring your Bible. This study will follow the fall sermon series.
– Questions? Call Linda Hassett at email@example.com
– Women’s Bible Study and Fellowship
– first Thursday of the month at 10:00 a.m. in members’ homes
– Questions, contact Doris Rickards 610-647-4632
Wednesday Evening Men’s Bible Study
– 6:45 – 7:45 p.m. in the Reception Room
– Questions? Call Chuck Moore 610-296-5442
Thursday Morning Men’s Breakfast
– 7:00 a.m. in Churchill Hall
– Questions? Call Bob Zimmerman 610-644-2974